CES Forms & Publications
CES forms are available on the CES Forms & Publications page of the CES section of the MHS website:
At least three documents are needed EACH YEAR in order to calculate a student's CES eligibility. The deadline for receipt of all documents is JULY 15 or TWO weeks prior to your bill being due (whichever is earlier):
- Release Form – mailed to students in April and is the form our office utilizes to calculate your CES eligibility each year. Students complete the top half (Section 1) and forward to their Financial Aid Office for completion of the figures needed in the bottom half (Section 2). UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD STUDENTS COMPLETE SECTION 2. In order for your college to be able to fill in their section, you will have to complete the financial aid process (FAFSA and other forms) in a timely manner;
- Student Data Sheet – mailed to students in April and serves three purposes: (1) update demographic information, (2) update academic information, and (3) update privacy release needed to enable our office to talk to others about your CES;
- Academic Transcript – students are responsible for having their school submit an OFFICIAL transcript to our office at the end of each term/semester. Unofficial transcripts and printouts from online grading systems will NOT be accepted unless the CES Office prints these documents directly from the student's online account. The CES Office would need a valid ID and Password to print online grade reports.
For third year students or higher living off-campus, a signed copy of the lease is needed in order to document your off-campus address, confirm that you have your own apartment, and to enable our office to determine the cost of living off-campus versus on-campus. Some other common forms available online or through our office are:
- ACH Credit Form – used to sign up to have your CES funds "wired" directly to your bank account;
- Bonus Funds Request Form – used to request CES Bonus Funds to help pay for books, supplies, etc.;
- Summer Release Form – required of all students seeking CES funding in the summer;
- Transfer Application – required of all transfer students to approve the transfer process.
Other forms, letters, or grade reports may also be needed on a case-by-case basis!
Submit All Documents To:
Milton Hershey School
PO Box 830
Hershey, PA 17033
Fax: (717) 520-2033
You are required to read the latest version of the CES Guidebook. This comprehensive booklet contains the rules and procedures governing the Continuing Education Scholarship. You are responsible to READ IT every year so that you understand the parameters governing the CES and WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU to maintain your CES eligibility! If you are unable to read it online, contact our office to request a paper copy be mailed to you.