Employment at MHS
Milton Hershey School is life changing -- for students and staff.
Milton Hershey School employees bring a diverse set of skills and experiences to the school. Some are teachers, some have worked or volunteered with children, others have worked in business or the trades. The common thread they share is the commitment to the school's mission. Milton Hershey School employees go the extra mile to provide students with the support they need to help them reach their full potential.
Milton Hershey School holds true to its mission of more than 100 years: "To nurture and educate children in financial and social need to lead fulfilling and productive lives." Thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Hershey's foresight and generosity, Milton Hershey School has the ability to fulfill that mission. Benefits of working at Milton Hershey School include:
- Diverse student body learning and growing together
- Resources to care for the students
- State-of-the-art facilities on a beautiful campus
- Dedicated coworkers
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits for full-time staff
- Opportunities for advancement
Full- and part-time employment opportunities typically fall within the following categories:
- Residential - houseparents (full-time and part-time) and transitional living (overseeing senior students)
- Teachers and instructors
- Student services
- Coaches and lifeguards
To learn more about MHS career opportunities, please explore our career pages, particularly the current job postings.