Alumni as Recruiters
MHS alumni possess a wealth of information and experience about the School. What better way to introduce the School to a family than through the eyes of someone who has lived the MHS experience?
Are you interested in helping families learn about the opportunities at MHS?
Here are some ways you can help:
- Share information about your community (schools, churches, social service agencies, newspapers, civic organizations) with the MHS Admissions Counselor working in your county.
- Help advertise Family Events by distributing posters or contacting individuals within your community who may want to attend
- Bring a family to our Family Events
- Share your experience at MHS with families with limited income.
- Talk about the opportunities at MHS with professionals who work with children in your community.
- Provide transportation for families coming to campus for interviews.
- Support and encourage new students from your home community and their families.
I want to get involved.
Pictured: Karen Kaminski '99 (left) and Kayla Fosbrink '02 (right) are an important resource to Admissions Counselor Stacey Spangenburg. Both alumni have attended Opportunity Fairs and shared the many benefits of MHS with prospective students and families.